It feels like everyone expects everyone to specialize in just one thing. Anything additional can never exceed the mere 'hobby' title. Or, they have to be in different areas so they can be combined. Like sports and acting or art and technology or something like that. But no more than a few things and you will never really excell at either of them!
I find this common thought to be VERY annoying. You see, I have lots of passions. Those things are more than hobbies! Friends tell me I have too much ambitions, but how is that even possible?! Okay, sure it's possible, but it's better than having none at all!
I love art, I love sports, I love writing, I love nature, I love the mysteries of life; including human beings, the human mind, astrology, astronomy and many more things, I love puzzles and assembling Ikea products, I love dancing, I love people, I love being creative, I love inventing stuff...
Why, if Leonardo DaVinci was so well known, respected and looked up against for his versatility, do people discourage it so? :/
No comments:
Post a Comment